Academy of Private Practice Terms and Conditions Agreement:
To access the online Academy, you must attest that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions contained in the Academy of Private Practice Terms and Conditions Agreement. The term "course" or "Ecourse" or "Academy" or "Academy of Private Practice" includes the Academy of Private Practice Web pages, the StartaTherapyPractice.com webpages, courses and all associated materials. Please read the Academy Terms and Conditions Agreement carefully.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING, ACCESSING OR USING THE ACADEMY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. Scott and Jennifer Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com AND The Academy of Private Practice MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
* Do not share your login username and password with anyone. One membership purchase allows access for one person. We appreciate your understanding and professional ethics with this policy.
* All Academy materials, along with references used in or related to the Academy, are property of Therapy 4 Kids, LLC Doing Business As StartaTherapyPractice.com and may only be used in the manner detailed in this Terms and Conditions Agreement.
* Permission to use the material in this Academy must be obtained in writing from Scott and Jennifer Harmon at StartaTherapyPractice.com.
* As an ECourse registrant, you may view and read all materials that are part of the ECourse facility. You may also print any or all screen and pdf file pages for your personal use in taking the ECourse, but you may not share, communicate, publish or in any manner distribute to other parties the ECourse, login and password, readings, references, links or any other materials.
* Only Academy registrants have access to the Academy content.
* As a member of the Academy you agree to not use profanity in the forums. You also agree to treat others with respect. One warning will be given and the second violation will result in your termination of membership.
* You are responsible for and will indemnify and hold Scott Harmon, Jennifer Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com, The Academy of Private Practice or any associates harmless from and against any and all liability, claims and losses resulting from your actions in connection with joining the Academy of Private Practice and your breach of any terms and conditions of this Academy of Private Practice Terms and Conditions Agreement.
* Reference materials and links provided in the Academy are provided by Scott and Jennifer Harmon at StartaTherapyPractice.com. Scott and Jennifer Harmon do not assume responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in reference materials or links.
* Many online products or services that we mention come with affiliate programs, which is basically a commission sales technique. It works like this: when I use my links in reviews and recommendations, I get a portion of the revenue from the sale. Using my link does not alter your purchase price, and I don’t recommend and review items just because I might benefit monetarily – I recommend and review items because I think they will benefit you.
* Scott and Jennifer Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com will deny access to the Academy to any individual who does not agree to the terms and conditions contained in this ECourse Terms and Conditions Agreement. Further, Scott and Jennifer Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com reserves the right to terminate access to any individual who does not abide by these terms and conditions.
* Registrants are deemed and presumed to be aware of and familiar with this Academy Terms and Conditions Agreement. Violation of Terms and Conditions will result in Academy termination and possible legal action.
* You agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other device, process or means to access the Academy. Nor shall you use any process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not compromise or circumvent the security controls of Scott and Jennifer Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com , The Academy of Private Practice or otherwise gain unauthorized access to the Academy. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Scott and Jennifer Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com , Academy of Private Practice nor shall you attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Academy. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works or publicly display any content from Scott and Jennifer Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com, The Academy of Private Practice without the prior expressed written permission of Scott or Jennifer Harmon.