By purchasing and accessing the online Ecourse, you attest that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Ecourse Terms and Conditions Agreement. The term “course” or “Ecourse” includes the Ecourse Web pages, courses and all associated materials. Please read the Ecourse Terms and Conditions Agreement carefully.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING, ACCESSING OR USING THE ECOURSE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. Scott Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- Do not share your login username and password with anyone. One Ecourse purchase allows access for one person. We appreciate your understanding and professional ethics with this policy.
- All Ecourse materials, along with references used in or related to the Ecourse, are property of Therapy 4 Kids, LLC Doing Business As StartaTherapyPractice.com and may only be used in the manner detailed in this Ecourse Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- Permission to use the material in this Ecourse must be obtained in writing from Scott Harmon at StartaTherapyPractice.com.
- As an ECourse registrant, you may view and read all materials that are part of the ECourse facility. You may also print any or all screen and pdf file pages for your personal use in taking the ECourse, but you may not share, communicate, publish or in any manner distribute to other parties the ECourse, login and password, readings, references, links or any other materials.
- Only ECourse registrants have access to the ECourse content.
- You are responsible for and will indemnify and hold Scott Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com harmless from and against any and all liability, claims and losses resulting from your actions in connection with taking the ECourses and your breach of any terms and conditions of this ECourse Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- Reference materials and links provided in the ECourses are provided by Scott Harmon at StartaTherapyPractice.com. Scott Harmon does not assume responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in reference materials or links.
- Your purchase of the Ecourse allows you access to the once a month Google Hangout with Scott and other guests. This access is for a period of one year from the purchase date at which time there may be a charge for you to continue to have access to these monthly meetings.
- Many online products or services that I mention come with affiliate programs, which is basically a commission sales technique. It works like this: when I use my links in reviews and recommendations, I get a portion of the revenue from the sale. Using my link does not alter your purchase price, and I don’t recommend and review stuff just because I might get a cut of the revenue – I recommend and review stuff because I think the product will benefit you.
- Scott Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com will deny access to this ECourse to any individual who does not agree to the terms and conditions contained in this ECourse Terms and Conditions Agreement. Further, Scott Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com reserves the right to terminate access to any individual who does not abide by these terms and conditions.
- Registrants are deemed and presumed to be aware of and familiar with this ECourse Terms and Conditions Agreement. Violation of Terms and Conditions will result in ECourse termination and possible legal action.
- In order to receive the 60 day money back guarantee you must send a written and signed request to Scott Harmon, PO Box 933, Greenbrier, AR 72058 with a brief explanation of why you are requesting a refund for the Ecourse.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other device, process or means to access the ECourses. Nor shall you use any process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not compromise or circumvent the security controls of Scott Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com ECourses or otherwise gain unauthorized access to ECourses. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Scott Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com ECourses nor shall you attempt to interfere with the proper working of the ECourses. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works or publicly display any content from the Scott Harmon, Therapy 4 Kids, LLC and StartaTherapyPractice.com ECourses without the prior expressed written permission of Scott Harmon.
Get Scott's Free Forms
Forms that Scott uses in his clinics