Yvette McCoy is a Speech Therapist in private practice in Maryland. She has a brick and mortar clinic called Speak Well Solutions that provides Speech, Occupational and Physical therapy. Yvette has a great attitude toward her private practice and delivers a fun and insightful interview.
Here is what we cover:
- How she “accidentally” got into private practice
- Why she partnered with an OT and how she set that Partnership up
- What her biggest marketing tool is
- How she shamelessly markets her practice to local doctors – Learn her one tip that will be huge for your practice marketing
- How she pays the therapists she hires
- What tools she uses for billing
I “met” James on Twitter using the #bizpt hashtag. I checked out his website and was intrigued by his tools for private practice therapists there. I thought you might be interested too so I invited James to visit with me about what his service offers.
Hability.net is a patient relationship management solution for therapists designed to help you
strengthen your relationship with patients. In this episode, James shares with us how this tool can help your private practice reduce no shows using text messages and emails which are automated and configurable.
Hability gives you the power to create one or more communication plans for your patients, and Hability automatically follows-up with each patient during and after their course of care. Each message is completely configurable, ensuring scheduled messages reflect your voice and your clinic’s brand.
Hability is not just for PT’s. Any private practice therapist would benefit from this service.
Links Mentioned in this episode:
Check Out Scott’s Great Resources
Get Scott's Free Forms
Forms that Scott uses in his clinics